|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
- Round-front toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of round-front toilet design
- Covered under Church's 1-year limited warranty
- Made from durable wood for a sturdy feel
- Secure mounting assembly while keeping installation fast and easy
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
- All hardware required for seat installation is included
- Height: 1-7/8" (measured from rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Overall Length: 16-1/8" (measured from the back of the hingest to the front most part of the seat)
- Overall Width: 14-3/8" (measured from the left most point to the right most point on the seat)
- Inside Width: 8-3/8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Distance Required Between Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Made from wood
Additional Church Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Church Products
Our SKU: 560
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ymkje from excellent product and fast delivery I ordered toilet seats from Build.com They exceeded our expectations with their quality product, their reasonable pricing and their fast delivery.
Date published: 2013-04-16
Church Seats has been a familiar and respected name since the turn of the century. And now, almost 100 years later, market research shows Church is still the most specified seat in the nation. How do we do it? Church continues to provide innovative new products engineered with the highest quality in mind. Our organized "Good, Better, Best" product offering simplifies the purchasing process by showing the product offering at a glance. Church provides seats for all jobs and price points. We have a strong service and support team. Church Seats are sold by an educated and experienced nationwide network of professionals. Our Customer Service Department has a reputation for being knowledgeable and helpful. Marketing support provides colorful and up-to-date specification sheets, product bulletins, and literature, as well as nationally recognized advertisements. Church has always been a leader in the industry and plans to continue to meet customers' needs today and tomorrow with quality service, support, and expertise. With over 1,000,000 square feet of manufacturing space devoted to injection and compression molding, Church Seats is ready to take your business where you want to go.
Toilet Seat Warranty Limited Guarantee All products are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. This guarantee does not apply to any compression molded wood, solid wood, decorator, or economy residential plastic toilet seats used in nonresidential installations, including hotels and motels. This guarantee does not apply to any toilet seats which are modified in any way or used on any type of installation or unit other than conventional water closets. We assume no liability for toilet seats modified or installed on anything other than conventional water closets.