Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.125|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Pot Filler Features:
- Solid brass construction ensures years of reliable performance
- Faucet is covered under Chicago Faucets limited lifetime faucet warranty
- 18" Double-jointed swing spout provides the most maneuverability
- Heat resistant lever handle at outlet
- Single screen non-aerating outlet allows for increased flow rates
- Wall mount installation saves valuable counter space
- Single water inlet makes for a quick and easy installation
- Operates on a quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge
- Cartridge closes with water pressure on a tapered square broach to facilitate handle removal
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Pot Filler Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 17-3/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of outlet)
- Faucet Height: 5-11/16" (Measured from mounting plate to the top of spout)
- Single hole installation
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140° F
- Connection Type: 1/2" NPT female threaded inlet with integral wall flange
- Two lever handles included with faucet
- 5-Year Limited Cartridge Warranty
- 1-Year Limited Finish Warranty
Codes and Compliance:
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125
- NSF 61, Sec. 9
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: 515
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Does this pot filler have two valves?
is it available in brushed nickel finish?
Is this ab1953 compliant with the ca law due to lead in water?
Chicago Faucets Food Service Collection
Other Products In The Chicago Faucets Food Service Collection
The CHICAGO FAUCET COMPANY ("Chicago Faucets") extends to the original consumer the following warranties for Genuine Chicago Faucets manufactured products and components, or other components under the Chicago Faucets Warranties, (collectively, the "Products") used in commercial or residential applications.
LIFETIME FAUCET WARRANTY - The "Faucet", defined as any metal cast, forged, stamped or formed portion of the Product, not including electronic or moving parts or water restricting components, or other components covered under other Chicago Faucet warranties, is warranted against manufacturing defects for the life of the Product.
FIVE YEAR CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL _ The "Cartridge", defined as the metal portion of any Product typically referred to by the product numbers containing 1-099, 1-100, 1-310, 377X, 217X and 274X, excluding any rubber or plastic components, is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. All Cartridges included in Chicago Faucet's Single Control or Shower Products are also warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase.
LIFETIME CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For products used in Residential applications, the "Cartridge", as described above, is warranted for the lifetime of the faucet.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL - For Products used in commercial applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one-year from the date of Product purchase. PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For Products used in residential applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. ForeverShine™ finishes installed in residential-use applications are warranted not to corrode, tarnish or discolor for the life of the product.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS MECHANICALS WARRANTY - Are warranted for 5 years from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS FINISHES WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS ELECTRONICS AND SOLENOID WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
OTHER WARRANTIES - All other Products not covered above are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of Product purchase.