Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Faucet body and handles constructed of solid brass
- Faucet covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Highest quality finish process - finish covered under warranty up to a year
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Angled self-closing pre-rinse spray valve
- 58" Stainless steel hose allows sprayer to reach all areas of the sink
- Single screen non-aerating outlet without restriction - for high water volume applications
- Adjustable supply arms with integral checks
- Quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge - covered under 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Cartridge closes with water pressure on tapered square broach to facilitate handle removal
- Spout swivels 360-degrees for complete sink access
- Loose-fit wall flanges are included
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Overall Unit Height: 12-5/8"
- Spout Height (From Inlet): 10-3/8"
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2"
- Faucet Centers (Adjustable): 7 1/4" - 8 3/4" (distance between installation holes)
- Hose Length: 58"
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40° - 140° F
- 2 Metal lever handles included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
Codes and Compliance:
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125
- NSF 61, Sec. 9
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: 509-GCL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
OOPs ! Where is product made?
Can the hose be removed from the sprayer head and faucet, and replaced with a standard 1/2" shower hose?
A. Chicago faucets offer interchangeable hose assemblies that you could purchase for the 509-GCL. You may want to check with Chicago Faucets warranty coverage in case altering the faucet and it's components may void the warranty. But, if the standard size and connection is in use, you can use another Chicago Faucet hose.
1) Do you offer a shorter hose for the sprayer other than 58 inches? 2) do you offer a swing spout longer that 9 1/2 inches?
Can you get this with the spray hose coming off the right side?
My plumber said to make sure this has a "backflow preventer". Does it?
Do i need to buy a rough in or anything else for this fauacet?
Chicago Faucets Food Service Collection
Other Products In The Chicago Faucets Food Service Collection
The CHICAGO FAUCET COMPANY ("Chicago Faucets") extends to the original consumer the following warranties for Genuine Chicago Faucets manufactured products and components, or other components under the Chicago Faucets Warranties, (collectively, the "Products") used in commercial or residential applications.
LIFETIME FAUCET WARRANTY - The "Faucet", defined as any metal cast, forged, stamped or formed portion of the Product, not including electronic or moving parts or water restricting components, or other components covered under other Chicago Faucet warranties, is warranted against manufacturing defects for the life of the Product.
FIVE YEAR CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL _ The "Cartridge", defined as the metal portion of any Product typically referred to by the product numbers containing 1-099, 1-100, 1-310, 377X, 217X and 274X, excluding any rubber or plastic components, is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. All Cartridges included in Chicago Faucet's Single Control or Shower Products are also warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase.
LIFETIME CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For products used in Residential applications, the "Cartridge", as described above, is warranted for the lifetime of the faucet.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL - For Products used in commercial applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one-year from the date of Product purchase. PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For Products used in residential applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. ForeverShine™ finishes installed in residential-use applications are warranted not to corrode, tarnish or discolor for the life of the product.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS MECHANICALS WARRANTY - Are warranted for 5 years from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS FINISHES WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS ELECTRONICS AND SOLENOID WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
OTHER WARRANTIES - All other Products not covered above are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of Product purchase.