- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under lifetime limited faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Features double jointed swing spout
- Double handle operation
- Spout swivels to provide greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Spout Height: 3-1/8"
- Spout Reach: 17-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connnections
Codes and Compliances:
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- Louisiana Low Lead Law HB.471
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:Chicago Faucets, a member of the Geberit Group, has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. They offer a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sporting facilities. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: 445-DJ18AB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
The CHICAGO FAUCET COMPANY ("Chicago Faucets") extends to the original consumer the following warranties for Genuine Chicago Faucets manufactured products and components, or other components under the Chicago Faucets Warranties, (collectively, the "Products") used in commercial or residential applications.
LIFETIME FAUCET WARRANTY - The "Faucet", defined as any metal cast, forged, stamped or formed portion of the Product, not including electronic or moving parts or water restricting components, or other components covered under other Chicago Faucet warranties, is warranted against manufacturing defects for the life of the Product.
FIVE YEAR CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL _ The "Cartridge", defined as the metal portion of any Product typically referred to by the product numbers containing 1-099, 1-100, 1-310, 377X, 217X and 274X, excluding any rubber or plastic components, is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. All Cartridges included in Chicago Faucet's Single Control or Shower Products are also warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase.
LIFETIME CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For products used in Residential applications, the "Cartridge", as described above, is warranted for the lifetime of the faucet.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL - For Products used in commercial applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one-year from the date of Product purchase. PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For Products used in residential applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. ForeverShine™ finishes installed in residential-use applications are warranted not to corrode, tarnish or discolor for the life of the product.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS MECHANICALS WARRANTY - Are warranted for 5 years from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS FINISHES WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS ELECTRONICS AND SOLENOID WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
OTHER WARRANTIES - All other Products not covered above are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of Product purchase.