|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Connection Size||.375, .5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Handle Style||Wrist Blade|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year (Finish), 5 Year (Cartridge), Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125, 1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Height||7.5, 7.875|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass ECAST material
- High quality chrome plated finish - finishes are covered under warranty for a year
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valve seats
- Quaturn compression operating cartridge - covered under warranty for 5 years
- High-arch spout design provides increased workspace under the faucet
- Spout swivels 360-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole sink
- Integrated side spray - handy for a pre-rinse or washing out the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Mounting hardware not included
Technologies and Benefits:
- Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
- Quaturn Cartridge: The Quaturn cartridge was the industries first replaceable, completely self-contained valve cartridge. The cartridge allows the user to turn the water from full flow to off in just a quarter-turn. This unique cartridge was designed to close with the flow of the water rather than against it which reduces washer ware and virtually eliminates faucet drips. Although the Quaturn cartridge has been updated over the years to incorporate new technologies and materials it still holds true to its principals and is completely interchangeable with any Quaturn manufactured since 1913.
- ECAST Construction: With the threat of lead pollution in the public’s supply of drinking water, Chicago Faucets was one of the industry’s first to take the lead in finding a solution. These faucets are made of the same durable, high quality materials and fittings as always, however they are manufactured with .25% or less total lead content by weighted average. This means their faucets not only meet the strict guidelines first introduced by states like California and Virginia, but it surpasses those standards, coming as close to truly lead-free as possible.
- Overall Height: 13-1/8" (measured from mounting surface to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/2" (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Required Installation Holes: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.5" (cannot install on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2 Wrist Blade handles included with faucet
- 1/2" and 3/8" connection - designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:
Chicago Faucets, a member of the Geberit Group, has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. They offer a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sporting facilities. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: 200-AGN8AE3-317AB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Chicago Faucets 200-AGN8AE3-317AB is only available in Chrome
Is this faucet available in an antique brass finish? I need to replace this model in my kitchen and don't want polished chrome....Thanks.
A. The Chicago Faucets 200-AGN8AE3-317AB is only available in Chrome
The CHICAGO FAUCET COMPANY ("Chicago Faucets") extends to the original consumer the following warranties for Genuine Chicago Faucets manufactured products and components, or other components under the Chicago Faucets Warranties, (collectively, the "Products") used in commercial or residential applications.
LIFETIME FAUCET WARRANTY - The "Faucet", defined as any metal cast, forged, stamped or formed portion of the Product, not including electronic or moving parts or water restricting components, or other components covered under other Chicago Faucet warranties, is warranted against manufacturing defects for the life of the Product.
FIVE YEAR CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL _ The "Cartridge", defined as the metal portion of any Product typically referred to by the product numbers containing 1-099, 1-100, 1-310, 377X, 217X and 274X, excluding any rubber or plastic components, is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. All Cartridges included in Chicago Faucet's Single Control or Shower Products are also warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase.
LIFETIME CARTRIDGE WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For products used in Residential applications, the "Cartridge", as described above, is warranted for the lifetime of the faucet.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - COMMERCIAL - For Products used in commercial applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one-year from the date of Product purchase. PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
ONE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - PVD finishes installed in public or commercial areas carry a one-year warranty from date of installation.
FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY - RESIDENTIAL - For Products used in residential applications, the finish of the Product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of Product purchase. ForeverShine™ finishes installed in residential-use applications are warranted not to corrode, tarnish or discolor for the life of the product.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS MECHANICALS WARRANTY - Are warranted for 5 years from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS FINISHES WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
ELECTRONIC FAUCETS ELECTRONICS AND SOLENOID WARRANTY - Are warranted for one-year from the date of installation.
OTHER WARRANTIES - All other Products not covered above are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of Product purchase.