|Base Color||Brown, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Black, Grey, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||61.9|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||0|
Configure your 31" 6 Blade Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Light Kits Recommended
Casablanca Wailea Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan
The ETL Damp-rated Wailea fan, inspired by Casablanca's popular Capistrano and Lanai fans, is perfectly suited for small spaces. This 31-inch-wide fan is ideal for bathrooms, laundry rooms, walk-in closets, and kitchens where ventilation is needed.
Casablanca Wailea Features:
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 31" / 25 degree blade pitch (optimized for maximum air movement)
- ETL Rated for Damp or Humid locations
- Use only Damp- or Wet-rated light fixtures in outdoor or damp locations
- Steel hardware
- Moisture-resistant motor
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 6 custom All-Weather ABS blades
- Includes - 3-Speed Pullchain
- Optional - (For Indoor Use Only) Three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming. Includes wall plate bracket. (W-52)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible when used in damp or Humid locations
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Wailea
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Do you have any outdoor light kits available for the Wailea?
Does the Adapt-Touch [W-52] remote work with this model ( Casablanca Wailea 31")?
Are the blades black on the brushed nickel fan?
The blades on the Wailea are ABS but appear to have a woodgrain style finish. Is that correct?
Is there a low ceiling adapter for the wailea for indoor use?
Can I use low ceiling adapter in a dry climate with this model?
Purchased this fan with a light kit. Electrician did not save manual. Box says 2 chains for speed (fwd and rev), but with light kit. Now I have 2 chains, one does light, other does speed and direction. One pull is fwd low, next pull is rev low, next pull is fwd med, etc.. Is this right? Or should I now have 3 chains?
Does the Casablanca W-85 control work with this fan?
Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.