We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held or Wall-mounted Control and Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Vita Indoor Ceiling Fan
With its angled planes and streamlined curves, the distinctive Vita is the first contemporary offering from Casablanca to include an uplight, which casts a soft, incandescent glow on the ceiling above. Additional lighting is provided by a halogen-lit center bowl that indirectly illuminates a glass outer ring.
XLP Plus motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 52" blade span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - 5" Down Rod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Advan-Touch six-speed remote control with LCD display screen, full-range light dimming and reversing. Independent uplight and downlight operation. Includes wall plate bracket (W-63)
- Includes - Additional ceiling support
- Includes - Integrated 90-watt incandescent uplight with bulbs
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with bulbs
- Uplight and Downlight can be controlled independently
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Motor / Blade Finishes
- Chrome / Matte Snow White blades
- Brushed Cocoa / Mahogany blades
- Cherry Bronze / Mahogany blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Vita
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
My ceiling is 9 feet tall. Do I need to buy the down rods?
would 100W halogen light look similiar to a traditional 100 watt lightbulb?
Can this fan be mounted from a sloped ceiling?
Do I need a downrod with an 89 inch ceiling? If so, can I get the appropriate down rod along with my purchase of the fan itself?
A. Ideally a ceiling fan should be 7-8' above the floor for optimum effeciency. If your ceiling is 8' (or less) you should consider a flushmount or low profile ceiling fan. If you have a ceiling that is 9' or higher you should consider a down rod which can be ordered with your ceiling fan. You can search using the manufacturer's name (Casablanca) and "down rod" in the search box in the upper righthand corner of the page.
I have 17 foot ceilings, how long of a downrod would you recommend? And is the Vita motor as quiet as the Stealth's?
I have 2 fanes on the same circuit - can they both be controlled from the same remote
Is the hand held or wall mounted remote control the same one? Does it come with the hand held or wall mounted? Could I use both control devices on a same fan? And how to order the other one?
A. The Casablanca Vita comes with a hand held control, it comes with a wall bracket in which you can store the hand held control (w-63). You can get an additional wall control and use both of them on the same fan such as the Casablanca W-85.
how do i get the brushed chrome with mahogany blades 4 the casablanca vita 52 "
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.