|Base Color||Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||206|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Configure your 54" 5 Blade DC Energy Star Ceiling Fan, Exclusive Blades and 6-speed Control Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Panama DC Energy Star DC Motor Indoor Ceiling Fan
A new spin on the original five-bladed fan, the Casablanca Panama DC features a larger, 54-inch span and our extremely powerful DC motor. That means it can accommodate a larger room with higher efficiency - and it's ENERGY STAR qualified. A new, true classic.
- DC Motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 54" Blade Span / 15 degree pitch
- Energy Star Rated
- Includes - Includes 3" Standard Downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - DC 6-speed control with full-range light dimming and reversing (DC 6)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, (SCA-P) Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
Motor / Blade Finishes:
- Snow White - Matte Snow White blades
- Brushed Nickel - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
- Brushed Cocoa - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: Panama DC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Is a remote control available?
Can I purchase a kit to add a light to this fan?
Does this unit connect directly to DC voltage and if so what voltage is needed? Is this a brushless DC motor?
will the inteli-touch III w-85 work with this fan?
Does this fan come with a wall control?
Casablanca does not seem to provide product specifications to the same degree Fanamation does. What is the total height of the Casablanca Panama DC? Does this come with a standard downrod and if so, what is the length? If I have an 11 foot ceiling, which size downrod do I require? Do I also require a "connector" or will the fan be supplied with a continuous downrod?
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.