Casablanca Overstock Sale. Save up to 60% off! While Supplies Last.
No Coupon Necessary. Discount already applied.
Offer Ends 7/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||44, 52|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||4, 5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||119|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Casablanca Metropolitan Indoor Ceiling Fan
A deeply sculpted die-cast housing accented by bold, round blade badges gives the Metropolitan its fresh, progressive look.
Casablanca Metropolitan Features:
- XLP-2000(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 52" or 44" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- 4- or 5-blade configuration
- Multiple Blade finish choices available (blades sold separately)
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing (W-85)
- Optional - Six-speed Inteli Touch3 Remote Control with LCD screen full-range light dimming and reversing and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, (SCA-P) Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Transitional Collection Products
Our SKU: Metropolitan
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Does the brushed nickel fan only come with black blades?
What light kit and glassware are available for brushed nickel finish?
A. The Casablanca Metropolitan can be used with any of Casablancas light kits. Here is a link to all the Brushed Nickel kits that will work for you. http://www.lightingdirect.com/index.cfm?term=casablanca%2520light%2520kits&page=search:browse&f362=fan%20light%20kits&F356=nickel%20tones
The existing fan I'm planning to replace has a downrod of about 32 in. Is that available for the Metropolitan?
Will Casablanca W-52 remote with this fan?
does the metropolitan snow white include the blades or do I have to purchase them?
Casablanca Transitional Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Transitional Collection
60" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Wall Control, Blades and Uplight Included
Transitional Indoor Ceiling Fan, Five Exclusive Blades Included, CFL Downlight Included
52" or 44" 4 or 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options$329.99
Ceiling Fan from the Transitional Collection$619.00
54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Hand-held Remote Control and Light Included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.