We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||0|
Casablanca Marrakesh Indoor Ceiling Fan
For centuries, people have been fascinated by the sumptuous textures and graceful architecture of Moroccan design. With its exotic embellishments, the Casablanca Marrakesh ceiling fan is an authentic reflection of this rich cultural tradition. Use the included ornamental finial, or add on the optional hand-blown glass light fixture.
- Direct Drive(tm) Motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 62" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 6" downrod
- Includes - Set of three exclusive blades
- Includes - Versa-Touch2 Three-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing. Includes wall plate bracket.
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Matching finial for no-light option
- Optional - KG89 light kit (sold separately)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, (SCA-P) Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Oil Rubbed Bronze finish: Teak blades
Antique Pewter finish: Mahogany blades
Brushed Cocoa finish: Walnut / Dark Walnut reversible blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Decor Specific Collection Products
Our SKU: Marrakesh
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Pewter*
- Brushed Cocoa*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Casablanca Marrakesh is not compatible with the Intelli-Touch system; only with the VersaTouch 2 control it comes with.
Is the Casalanca Marrakesh fan compatible with the Intelli-Touch system (which we already have)?
A. The Casablanca Marrakesh is not compatible with the Intelli-Touch system; only with the VersaTouch 2 control it comes with.
The Casablanca Marrakesh should work just fine, this is about the largest blade span and pitch offered. There are a few that have 72" blade spans such as the Hunter 28488, Monte Carlo Royal Danube, Fanimation FP320SN / B6000MP and others. Let me know if you want any help locating them.
I have a 18' x 26' family room with 19' ceilings. Will one of these fans be enough for this size room?
A. The Casablanca Marrakesh should work just fine, this is about the largest blade span and pitch offered. There are a few that have 72" blade spans such as the Hunter 28488, Monte Carlo Royal Danube, Fanimation FP320SN / B6000MP and others. Let me know if you want any help locating them.
The Casablanca Marrakesh moves 7,900 cubic ceet per minute.
How much air does this fan move?
The Casablanca Marrakesh moves 7,900 cubic ceet per minute.
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.