|Manufacturer Rebate Form|
|Base Color||Brown, Nickel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||55.86|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Isotope Indoor Ceiling Fans - Superior air circulation in a sleek, contemporary design. With a low profile and swept-wing blade configuration, the Isotope is ideal for flush-mount installation in interiors with lower ceilings.
- 5 Fan Blades
- Wall Control
- Round Light Kit with (2) 50W Mini Candelabra Bulbs
- Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Casablanca’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Brushed Nickel finish features Espresso exclusive blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features Espresso Exclusive Blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 52 Inches
- CFM High: 3849
- CFM Medium: 3264.27
- CFM Low: 2586.67
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Round
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Bulb Included: Yes
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Isotope Collection Products
Our SKU: Isotope 52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Cocoa
- Brushed Nickel
- Iron Ore
- Snow White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The espresso blades on the Casablanca Isotope 52 are a very dark brown, almost black.
Are the expresso blades matte black or a very dark brown?
A. The espresso blades on the Casablanca Isotope 52 are a very dark brown, almost black.
For the Casablanca Isotope 52 ceiling fan, the total height from ceiling line to the bottom of the light fixture is 12.8". From ceiling line to the bottom of the fan blade it is 9.5".
Can you tell me the total height of the fan and light?
A. For the Casablanca Isotope 52 ceiling fan, the total height from ceiling line to the bottom of the light fixture is 12.8". From ceiling line to the bottom of the fan blade it is 9.5".
The Casablanca Isotope 52 is flushmounted.
Does it have to be flush mount or can it hang down?
A. The Casablanca Isotope 52 is flushmounted.
The Casablanca Isotope 52 is compatible with the Prime Touch W-505 remote control, and not the inteli-touch controls.
Can the Casablanca Fan C35G11H 52" be purchased with an InteliTouch in lieu of the hand-held remote?
A. The Casablanca Isotope 52 is compatible with the Prime Touch W-505 remote control, and not the inteli-touch controls.
Yes the Casablanca Isotope 52 does have a light dimming function from the remote, which is included.
Does the light dim up and down?
A. Yes the Casablanca Isotope 52 does have a light dimming function from the remote, which is included.
Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Isotope 52 is UL listed for dry locations, so I would not recommend this unit for an outdoor screened porch due to moisture in the air.
Is this fan suitable for a screened in porch?
A. Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Isotope 52 is UL listed for dry locations, so I would not recommend this unit for an outdoor screened porch due to moisture in the air.
The Casablanca Isotope 52 Ceiling Fan is 12.8" from the ceiling to the end of the glass bulb cover and 9.5" from the ceiling to the fan blades.
What is the distance from the ceiling?
A. The Casablanca Isotope 52 Ceiling Fan is 12.8" from the ceiling to the end of the glass bulb cover and 9.5" from the ceiling to the fan blades.
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.