|Base Color||Brown, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Medium Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||221.9|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Configure your 60" 5 Blade DC Energy Star Ceiling Fan, Exclusive Blades and 6-speed Control Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Holliston DC Energy Star DC Motor Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Holliston DC is a finely detailed fan with big-picture perspective. Ideal for large rooms, the new DC motor makes it one of the quietest, most energy-efficient fans available. So you conserve energy, save money and help protect the environment - staying comfortable all the while.
- DC Motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 60" Blade Span / 15 degree pitch
- Energy Star Rated
- Includes - Includes 3" Standard Downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Decorative canopy cover
- Includes - DC 6-speed control with full-range light dimming and reversing (DC 6)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Motor / Blade Finishes:
- Snow White - Matte Snow White blades
- Brushed Nickel - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
- Brushed Cocoa - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Transitional Collection Products
Our SKU: Holliston DC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
does this fan have uplighting like to other holliston
Is the control a wall mount or remote: if a remote, is there a reverse on the remote?
Casablanca Transitional Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Transitional Collection
52" or 44" 4 or 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
Ceiling Fan from the Transitional Collection
60" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Exclusive Blades, Uplight, and Wall Control Included
Casablanca Bel Air
55" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
Transitional Indoor Ceiling Fan, Five Exclusive Blades Included, CFL Downlight Included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.