Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||115|
Casablanca Holliston Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Holliston ceiling fan combines classic style with ultimate performance and convenience. The next-generation XLP Plus(R) motor, accented with a custom-designed canopy uplight, is controlled via radio frequency with Casablanca's new Inteli*Touch3(R) wall control.
Casablanca Holliston Features:
- XLP Plus(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 60" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes - 3-1/2" Standard downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 Exclusive blades
- Includes - Integrated 42-watt incandescent uplight with bulbs
- Includes - Decorative canopy cover
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 six-speed wall control (W-84)
- Optional - Inteli Touch3 six-speed remote control with LCD display screen, full-range light dimming and reversing. Independent uplight and downlight operation. Includes wall plate bracket. (W-64)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not Compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Motor Finish - Blade Finishes:
- Snow White: Hi-Gloss Snow White blades
- Brushed Nickel: Clove blades
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: Walnut blades
- Antique Pewter: Dark Walnut blades
- Chrome: Espresso Blades
- Bullion Black: Reclaimed Antique blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Transitional Collection Products
Our SKU: Holliston
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Can I use this fan with a light kit?
what are all the light kits that fit this fan?
Does the Inteli·Touch3® wall control work with any Casablanca fan?
What is the length of the rod that is included with the fan?
A. The entire Casablanca Holliston fan is 13.5" H. There are additional rod's available for purchase for high ceilings. The ID number's for the additional rod's are: PL-06, PL-12, PL-18, PL-24, PL-30, etc. The number after "PL-" changes to the inches desired.
What is the length of the down rod included with the fan? The overall height of the fan is given but no measurement for the rod itself. If I need a longer rod what color goes best with the bullion black? I didn't see this color option for a down rod.
where are the uplights? are they integral part of fan without adding light kit?
If I use a 12" down rod will the entire height of the fan then be 22.5"? Is there a spec sheet available with all measurements?
Will the intelitouch wall control also control the K1C light kit, if installed?
I want to buy this fan but need a 4 down light fixture in brushed nickel similar to the KGC12. Any suggestions?
Are blades reversable from summer to winter
can the blades be swapped out for a different color - lighter wood or white?
A. The Casablanca Holliston fan blade finishes are: Snow White: Hi-Gloss Snow White blades Brushed Nickel: Clove blades Oil-Rubbed Bronze: Walnut blades Antique Pewter: Dark Walnut blades Chrome: Espresso Blades Bullion Black: Reclaimed Antique blades
Can you tell me the CFM for this fan?
how much light does the uplight provide?
Our bedroom is 16'x18' is this 60" fan too large? We have 11' celings...
Casablanca Transitional Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Transitional Collection
Casablanca Bel Air
55" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
Casablanca Holliston DC
60" 5 Blade DC Energy Star Ceiling Fan, Exclusive Blades and 6-speed Control Included
Ceiling Fan from the Transitional Collection$619.00
Transitional Indoor Ceiling Fan, Five Exclusive Blades Included, CFL Downlight Included
54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Hand-held Remote Control and Light Included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.