Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Casablanca Continental Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan
Casablanca brings the grand formality of the Beaux Arts period to today's homes with the Continental ceiling fan. This Damp-rated fans' faux alabaster light fixtures and botanical motif beautifully complement cast iron and aluminum outdoor furniture.
Casablanca Continental Features:
- XTR200(tm) 30mm motor / lifetime motor warranty
- ETL rated for damp or humid locations
- 60" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Moisture-resistant motor / stainless steel hardware
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive outdoor carved featherwood blades
- Includes - Integrated 150-watt incandescent uplight with six 25w bulbs
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with two 50w T4 halogen bulbs
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Four-speed wall control with dual-rotary system for full-range light dimming and speed control (no reverse function) (W-81)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
Featuring: Bullion Black motor finish and Reclaimed Antique blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Continental
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Can this model be flush mounted?
How long is the down rod that is included with the fan?
If needed, what color down rod should be ordered with this fan? What black is compatible with bullion black?
A. There is a bullion black down rod for the Casablanca Continental. They come in 6", 12", 18", 24", 30", and 36". The product id is going to be BL624 with the length you like on the end ie: BL62418 for an 18" black buillon down rod.
What is the total height of the fan from ceiling to light fixture?
What are the blades for this fan made of (e.g., hardwood, composite wood, plastic, etc.)?
Thank you for your response. AI understand there is a wall mounted remote. Does it have too be connected to the same electrical wire as the fan? or can it be placed onto another wire cl;oser to my light switches.
Can the uplight and downlight be controlled independent of one another or does the one dimmer control both at the same time?
With a standard 3" rod, what is the distance from the ceiling to the blades? I see that the total height is 16.9".
Which Casablanca hand held remote control is compatible with this fan?
Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
5 Blade 68" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included
31" 6 Blade Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Blades Included$209.00(8)
60" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Multiple Blade Options
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.