Free Lifetime Warranty on All Casablanca Fans
Lifetime motor warranty and 120 day in-home service is included with all Casablanca fans.
Offer Ends 5/12/2016
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Specialty Fan Type||Chandelier Fan|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||10|
Casablanca Candelier II Chandelier/Ceiling Fan
Add the warm, intimate ambience of candlelight to a spacious room with the Casablanca Candelier II ceiling fan. The fixture's ingenious design features 48 candles in varying heights and colors nestled around an Oil Rubbed Bronze ring that houses a sleek, three-blade ceiling fan. Candles are fitted with LED bulbs that effectively capture the natural flickering motion and incandescent glow of real candles.
- XLP-2000(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 30" blade span / 20 degree blade pitch
- 48" diameter
- Includes - Set of 3 Exclusive Candelier Dark Walnut blades
- Includes - Uplight with 48 LED long-life flickering bulbs and 48 candles
- Includes - Eight 10-watt halogen downlight with bulbs
- Includes - Four Speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode (W-75DL)
- Includes - Exclusive hanging system
- Includes - 9" downrod
- Additional downrods available in lengths from 12" to 117"
- Minimum 9' ceiling required
- Contemporustic style is both traditional and fashion-forward
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Decor Specific Collection Products
Our SKU: Candelier II
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Casablanca Decor Specific Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Decor Specific Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.