We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||2, 3|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||15|
Alessandria Indoor Ceiling Fans - With a rich finish and exquisite detailing that echo the medallions and paneling of neoclassical architecture, the Alessandria ceiling fan is a timeless accent for the home. The fan's carved featherwood blades and fully dimmable lighting with Scavo glass add Old World warmth, elegance and comfort to interior settings.
- 5 Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Wall Control
- Bowl Light Kit with (2) 15W Mini Candelabra Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Brushed Cocao finish features Reclaimed Antique Carved wood blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 6195.14
- CFM Medium: 4451
- CFM Low: 3507
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Bowl
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
- Bulb Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Alessandria Collection Products
Our SKU: Alessandria
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Cocoa*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Unfortunately we do not carry a down rod that is 72 inches in that finish.
Do you carry 72 inch downrods in brushed cocoa?
A. Unfortunately we do not carry a down rod that is 72 inches in that finish.
The Casablanca Alessandria shade is an amber glass with some white frosting on it.
How 'amber colored' is the Italian Amber Scavo glass on the Alessandria Normandy? It really looks white with a tan veining or crackle in the website photo. thanks.
A. The Casablanca Alessandria shade is an amber glass with some white frosting on it.
The Casablanca Alessandria I would use the new energy efficient bulbs. Do not use the traditional incandescent bulbs.
what kind of bulbs can I buy for the Casablanca alessandria to get better light? the same goes for the casablanca siena fan.
A. The Casablanca Alessandria I would use the new energy efficient bulbs. Do not use the traditional incandescent bulbs.
The Casablanca Alessandria in Normandy would look best with a Matte Black down rod.
What color downrod goes best with the Normandy finish?
A. The Casablanca Alessandria in Normandy would look best with a Matte Black down rod.
The Casablanca Alessandria is 17.57" from ceiling to bottom of the finial.
What is the height of fan with light?
A. The Casablanca Alessandria is 17.57" from ceiling to bottom of the finial.
The Casablanca Alessandria would work best with the Casablanca PL-36 36" downrod in the same Brushed Cocoa finish.
What color downrod (36") goes best with Casablanca brushed cocoa?
A. The Casablanca Alessandria would work best with the Casablanca PL-36 36" downrod in the same Brushed Cocoa finish.
Casablanca Alessandria Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.