We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Configure your 54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Hand-held Remote, Light and Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Alessandria Indoor Ceiling Fan
With a rich finish and exquisite detailing that echo the medallions and paneling of neoclassical architecture, the Alessandria ceiling fan is a timeless accent for the home. The fan's carved featherwood blades, fully dimmable uplight and downlight, and Italian Amber Scavo glass add Old World warmth, elegance, and comfort to interior settings.
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor warranty
- 54" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Includes - 5" Down Rod (for additional downrods, Matte Black recommended for the Normandy finish)
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive carved featherwood blades
- Includes - Integrated 75-watt incandescent uplight with bulbs
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with bulbs
- Includes - Prime Touch three-speed hand-held remote control with full range light dimming, reversing and wall plate bracket (W-505)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Motor / Blade Finishes
- Brushed Cocoa / Reclaimed Antique Blades
- Normandy / Reclaimed Antique Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Ornate Collection Products
Our SKU: Alessandria
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
What is the height of fan with light?
What color downrod goes best with the Normandy finish?
How 'amber colored' is the Italian Amber Scavo glass on the Alessandria Normandy? It really looks white with a tan veining or crackle in the website photo. thanks.
Do you carry 72 inch downrods in brushed cocoa?
what kind of bulbs can I buy for the Casablanca alessandria to get better light? the same goes for the casablanca siena fan.
What color downrod (36") goes best with Casablanca brushed cocoa?
Casablanca Ornate Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Ornate Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.