|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work.
- Equipped with 18 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- An integrated motion sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until motion is no longer detected, ensuring adequate ventilation during each use.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- ULTRA™ Series: The Broan UTLRA series of bath and exhaust fans have taken the entire concept to a whole new level of installation-friendliness, energy efficiency and dependability. All UTLRA series units are Energy Star qualified and are designed for continuous use, ensuring that usage costs are minimized while providing adequate ventilation throughout all hours of the day. That all-day, everyday operation is complimented with some of the lowest sone ratings in the industry, ranging from whisper quiet to barely audible. Additionally, Broan's patented installation technology leverages a unique telescoping frame design that makes installation vastly less complicated.
- ULTRASense™: This incredible feature automatically ramps up the CFM from its normal, continuous setting to it's maximum once motion is detected. Once the sensor no longer detects motion, the fan will automatically readjust itself to its previous speed setting. Additionally, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after motion has ceased, which allows rooms that experience frequent traffic to remain thoroughly ventilated without having to engage the fan nearly as frequently. This integrated design feature helps comfort both family and guests alike while also keeping your bathroom room clean and fresh.
- Adjustable Low-CFM Setting: This infinitely adjustable setting allows the user to fine-tune the desired rate of ventilation which helps to keep operating costs down and efficiency up.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13.125 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Fluorescent (bulbs included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Approved: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- ZB110: 110 CFM
- ZB110H: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- ZB110L: 110 CFM, Light
- ZB110M: 110 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZB110ML (This Model): 110 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
- ZB80: 80 CFM
- ZB80L: 80 CFM, Light
- ZB80M: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor
- ZB80ML: 80 CFM, Motion Sensor, Light
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: ZB110ML
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan ULTRA Collection
Other Products In The Broan ULTRA Collection
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$227.42-$227.42
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$235.00-$235.00
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$264.99-$264.99
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$310.99-$310.99
110 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$176.99-$176.99
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf