|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Lucent, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Sense, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||14.2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
ULTRA Collection XB110HL Single Speed Energy Star Humidity Sensing 110 CFM Exhaust Fan with Light from Broan
Exhaust fans don't generally invoke the same emotional response as lighting or attractive hardware. Until now. Especially for the building professional or handy home owner, the Broan ULTRA series is sure to produce a cult-like following through its long list of innovative, revolutionary features. Perhaps the most welcome will be the ease of installation, aimed directly at the professional, yet simple enough for the tool-savvy home owner.
Broan's new ULTRA series expands on their extensive experience building economical ceiling fans to produce the next generation fan that is causing palpitations within their competitor's ranks. Nothing has been left to chance; rethinking and redesigning installation, a quieter, more efficient, more environmentally friendly and smarter product. You know and trust the name. Broan brings you the future of ceiling fans, today.
- Humidity sensing feature automatically turns fan on with rapid to moderate humidity increase or humidity rises above easily accessible set point (50% to 80% relative humidity)
- Far exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements with efficient DC motor
- ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and California Title 24 Compliant
- HVI Certified at less than 0.3 Sones, nearly silent operation
- Smooth airflow through state of the art blower and duct design
- UL listed for damp conditions when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Lighting by two ENERGY STAR qualified 18 watt (max) GU24 3500K (bulbs included)
- One 4 watt (max) C7 type night light (bulb not included)
- Three year warranty
- ULTRA Advantages
- UltraQuick™ Installation Technology
- Up to 60% faster install in retrofits and up to 20% faster install in new construction
- No attic access required for retrofit
- UltraGreen™ Energy Saving
- DC Motor efficiency well beyond ENERGY STAR requirements
- UltraSilent™ Sound Technology
- HVI Certified
- UltraSmart™ Control Technology
- UltraSense™ Humidity Sensing Technology
- 110 CFM
- Less than 0.3 Sones
- 7.7 Watts
- 14.2 CFM / Watt
- 0.4 Amps
- 6" Duct
- 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Grill 13-1/8" x 14"
Henry Broan developed the first kitchen fan, the Motordor Fan, in 1932. Broan was acquired in 1981 by Nortek, Inc and became the Broan Group. In 1998 Nortek acquired NuTone and The Broan-NuTone Group was born. Always an innovator with a commitment to quality and value, Broan continues the tradition of developing industry standard products.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: XB110HL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)