|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Broan Damper Recommended
- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- Compatible with Broan's SmartSense Wall Control Switch (Model SMSC080 – Included).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- SmartSense®: Broan's innovate whole-house ventilation and control system is a cost-effective and intuitive way to adequately refresh the air throughout the home or workspace. With the potential to integrate up to ten fans together one just one SmartSense ventilation control system, attaining ASHRAE 62.2 certification or equivalent has never been more simple which is a boon to commercial or industrial contractors and developers. Just as important are the benefits realized by the average homeowner, as this system's whole-house ventilation capabilities will dispose of many types of particulates from the air that can't be removed via conventional filtration systems including carbon monoxide.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.75 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- QTXE050: 50 CFM
- QTXE080: 80 CFM
- QTXE110: 110 CFM
- QTXE150: 150 CFM
- SSQTXE080 (This Model): 80 CFM, SmartSense Functionality, Wall Control
- SSQTXE110: 110 CFM, SmartSense Functionality, Wall Control
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: SSQTXE080
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
None of the fans are made specifically for wall mounting, but if your space allows you may mount one of the ceiling mounted fans to the wall.
do you have external wall mounted, humidity sensing exhaust fans?
A. None of the fans are made specifically for wall mounting, but if your space allows you may mount one of the ceiling mounted fans to the wall.
Broan SmartSense Collection
Other Products In The Broan SmartSense Collection
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)