Compare Our Prices
|CFM (High) to Sones||110 to 0.7|
|Collection||Ultra Silent QT|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
- Sensaire Technology Detects The Rapid Rise In Humidity Over Time
- Auto Shut-Off Time Is Adjustable From 5 To 60 Minutes
- Helps Prevent lingering, Excessive Humidity Which Can Cause Mold
- Humidity Is Sensed At The Ceiling Where It Is Most Prevalent
- Easy Hanger Bars
- ul listed For Use Over Bathtubs And Showers When Connected To A Gfci Protected Branch Circuit
- Energy Star Qualified And Title 24 Compliant
- Made In America
- 0.7 Sones
- 110 Cfm
- 6" Ducting For Superior Performance
- Grille Length - 12.875
- Grille Width - 13.75
- Housing Depth - 7.625
- Housing Length - 10.5
- Housing Width - 11.375
- Sensaire technology: Detects rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling, where steam and humidity naturally rise. Regular humidistats located on the wall simply detect absolute humidity levels and are prone to false triggers, or not operating when they should. The Humidity Sensing fans turn on and off automatically to help prevent cosmetic and structural problems associated with excess moisture. Adjust the sensitivity level and run-time. Just beneath the drop-down grille are easy-to-adjust sensitivity and run-time controls. Choose your preference, set with a screwdriver and forget it. Of course, you can always override the sensor at the touch of a switch.
- Hands-free operation: Since you never have to worry about turning the fan on, Broan ultra Silent is ideal for problem areas in residential, institutional and light-commercial applications. Our exclusive Sensaire technology is a perfect solution for high-traffic bathrooms, or a kid's bathroom. It turns off automatically, and that saves money. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for anyone who leaves the house before humidity is properly vented. With a fan this quiet, you can't forget to turn it off when the job is done. That saves energy and money.
In 1932 a man named Henry Broan created a fan that was a better ventilation option with a quieter and more efficient convenience, which sparked revolutionary new products. What he created is known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Today Broan-NuTone is a leader in the ventilation industry with over 80% of homeowners relying on them.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: QTXE110S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can I wire the QTXE110S to be completely automatic with no wall switch? I want to install it in my walk-in shower.
Can this fan be mounted on the wall instead of the ceiling and ducted through the wall to the outside?
I'm a homeowner purchasing this for electrician, is a wall switch included (i.e. is there anything supplemental to purchase for installation?)
Broan Ultra Silent Collection
Other Products In The Broan Ultra Silent Collection
Bathroom Fan, Fluorescent Light, 80 CFM, 0.3 Sones, Energy Star$185.60(3)
Easy-Retrofit Ultra Silent 80 CFM, 0.8 Sones, Energy Star Bath Fan for Retrofit Installations$107.40(2)
Combination Ventilation Fan, Heater, Fluorescent Light, 20A, 110 CFM, .9 Sones, 1500W Heater, 2x 18W Gu24 Bulbs (Included)$304.23(2)
Bathroom Fan, Light, 150 CFM, 1.4 Sones, Energy Star$240.30(2)
Ultra Silent Bath Fan, 80 CFM, 1.0 Sones$96.73(1)
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)