|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||90|
- Features a powerful 100 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Sensaire®: Broan's humidity-sensing technology has been integrated into the design of this bath fan, making it ideal for areas that see prolonged or regular exposure to moisture. The sensor will automatically engage the fan's highest CFM setting once the user adjusted humidity level has been reached to quickly ventilate the area until the reading drops to acceptable levels. However, even when those levels are reached, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after humidity has stabilized. This feature helps ward off harmful mold or mildew growth and keeps the room clean, fresh and dry.
- CFM: 100
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 13.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan QT Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan QTRE100S
Our SKU: QTRE100S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Broan QTRE100S is approved for ceilings, and it can be put in a bathroom so long as it has a GFCI circuit breaker. Any installer should know about the GFCI and can get their hands on 1.
can this fan be mounted on wall in bath/shower inclosure?
A. The Broan QTRE100S is approved for ceilings, and it can be put in a bathroom so long as it has a GFCI circuit breaker. Any installer should know about the GFCI and can get their hands on 1.
The Broan QTRE100S can be hardwired.
Can you also turn this on and off with a switch on the wall?
A. The Broan QTRE100S can be hardwired.
Broan QT Collection
Other Products In The Broan QT Collection
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$185.40-$185.40(8)
110 CFM 0.9 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bat...$241.69-$241.69(10)
80 CFM 0.8 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$123.50-$123.50(7)
110 CFM 0.7 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$265.88-$265.88(9)
110 CFM 0.7 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$118.23-$118.23(10)
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)