Compare Our Prices
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.8|
|Collection||Ultra Silent QT|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Length||10.5, 11.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
- Easily installed from the room below without attic access. Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction.
- No mounting ears means no drywall patching or painting
- Can be installed without extra wood on top of drywall
- Unique telescoping mounting frame works with virtually any joist spread
- Frame design allows for extremely solid four-point mount
- Horizontal, between-joist adjustability for room centering when desired
- New, specially-designed duct connector bracket attaches to frame and allows for duct pre-attachment without housing
- Housing simply slides up into frame and bracket with perfect alignment
- UL Listed for use over tub or shower when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Made In America
- 80 CFM, 0.8 Sones, Energy Star Qualified
- Duct size - 4" Round
- Grille Length - 13
- Grille Width - 14
- Housing Depth - 7.625
- Housing Length - 10.5, 11.375
- Easy Installation: Retrofitting to an Ultra Silent(tm) fan has never been easier. The QTRE080R Ultra Silent(tm) Retrofit Fan means upgrading bath ventilation doesn't have to mean upsetting everything. Broan makes it easy with the new QTRE080R Retrofit Fan. Telescoping frame and a unique duct attachment system, installation is simplified. The fan goes in faster, connects to joists more solidly, and eliminates unprofessional "rigging."
- Bonus: There's also no patching, priming or painting when you're done. That's what the Broan QTRE080R Retrofit Fan does for you.
In 1932 a man named Henry Broan created a fan that was a better ventilation option with a quieter and more efficient convenience, which sparked revolutionary new products. What he created is known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Today Broan-NuTone is a leader in the ventilation industry with over 80% of homeowners relying on them.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: QTRE080R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan Ultra Silent Collection
Other Products In The Broan Ultra Silent Collection
Bathroom Fan, Fluorescent Light, 80 CFM, 0.3 Sones, Energy Star$185.60(3)
Combination Ventilation Fan, Heater, Fluorescent Light, 20A, 110 CFM, .9 Sones, 1500W Heater, 2x 18W Gu24 Bulbs (Included)$304.23(2)
Bathroom Fan, Light, 150 CFM, 1.4 Sones, Energy Star$240.30(2)
Ultra Silent Bath Fan, 80 CFM, 1.0 Sones$96.73(1)
Bathroom Fan, Light, Night-Light, 110 CFM, 0.9 Sones, Humidity Sensing$233.02(6)
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)