|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing mounts directly to inboard joists, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 12.375 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- QTR080L: 80 CFM, Direct-to-Joist Installation
- QTR110L (This Model): 110CFM, Direct-to-Joist Installation
- QTRE110FLT: 110 CFM, Hanger Bar Installation
This QT fan is compatible with the SPKACC speaker accessory! It's your music-out of sight. Unlike wireless speakers that require counter space and charging, Sensonic™ speakers with Bluetooth® wireless technology fill your room with rich sound from above. From hard rock to news talk, play any audio through the dual high-fidelity speakers and enjoy.
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan QT Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan QTR110L
Our SKU: QTR110L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Broan QTR110L does have a back draft damper.
Does the QTR110L have a built in flap (like a dryer vent) so that air in the room does not flow through the duct when the fan is not running?
A. The Broan QTR110L does have a back draft damper.
The Broan QTR110L requires 4" ducting, anything smaller would constrict the airflow and afect the performance of the product.
Can this be vented through 3" ducting?
A. The Broan QTR110L requires 4" ducting, anything smaller would constrict the airflow and afect the performance of the product.
The Broan QTR110L can be wired to a single switch that will turn both the light and the fan on at the same time.
will this work with one switch
A. The Broan QTR110L can be wired to a single switch that will turn both the light and the fan on at the same time.
Broan QT Collection
Other Products In The Broan QT Collection
80 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$172.49-$172.49(9)
110 CFM 0.9 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bat...$264.40-$264.40(10)
80 CFM 0.8 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$126.53-$126.53(7)
110 CFM 0.7 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$271.77-$271.77(9)
110 CFM 0.7 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated...$124.86-$124.86(11)
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf