|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Area Bathroom||65|
|Max Ventilation Area||65|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
All the style of recessed lighting with the added benefit of a fully functioning exhaust fan, the Broan 744 is ideal for those looking for functionally beautiful ventilation without unsightly exposed grilles. While UL listed to be installed over showers and bathtubs (when connected to a GFCI branch circuit and using a PAR bulb), the 744 is a perfect air removal solution for any room in the house.
- Features a Powerful 70 CFM Polymeric Blower Designed for Continuous Use
- At a Mere 2.0 Sones, Ventilation is Nearly Silent
- Recessed 75W Incandescent Lighting is Both Stylish, and Practical
- Compatible with 4" Ducting, with 6-7/8" High Housing Ideal for New Construction and 2" x 8" Celing Joists
- UL Listed for Use over Bathtubs and Showers when Connected to a GFCU Branch Circuit with PAR30L or PAR30LN Type Bulbs
- Compatible with a Number of Broan Multi-Function Wall Switches (Sold Separately)
- IC Rated for Use with Insulated Ceilings
- Not for Use Over Cooking Surfaces
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 2.0
- Duct Size: 4 Inches
- Can Diameter: 7-3/8 Inches
- Housing Width: 12-3/4 Inches
- Housing Length: 8-1/4" Inches
- Housing Height: 6-3/4 Inches
- Lighting: 1x 75W Incandescent
- HVI Certified: Yes
- 744: Recessed Light with 70 CFM Exhaust Fan (This Model)
- 744FL: ENERGY STAR Recessed Light with 70 CFM ExhaustFan
- 744LED: ENERGY STAR Recessed LED Light with 70 CFM Exhaust Fan
- 744SFL: ENERGY STAR Recessed Light with 70 CFM Humidity Sensing Exhaust Fan
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: 744
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Can the fan and light be switched independently?
Can this product be installed inside a walk in shower?
is this fan suitable for a high moisture setting, can it tolerate the high moisture?
Is the housing IC rated (in contact with insulation)? I will be using iceneyne spay foam.
Can this fan be used in shower that has a steam unit?
Whats the max run of the exhaust line?
Is this fan IC rated?
Can this unit be used with a GE heat lamp bulb (not over shower)?
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)