|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||65|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Features a powerful 70 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 4
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 16.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.625 Inches
- Housing Width: 8.25 Inches
- Housing Length: 14.25 Inches
- Housing Depth: 5.75 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- 655: 70 CFM Fan, Heater, Light
- 656: Heater, Light
- 657 (This Model): 70 CFM Fan, Light
- 658: 70 CFM Fan, Heater
- 659: 50 CFM Fan, Heater, light
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan Fan/Lights Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 657
Our SKU: 657
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Yes you can you just need a basic 2 toggle switch.
Can the light and fan be turned on separately? Does it require the two-function control to do that?
A. Yes you can you just need a basic 2 toggle switch.
The Broan 657 needs to be wired into separate switches in order to control the light and fan separately. It can't be done with a single switch, unfortunately.
What wall switch do I use for the fan & light to be switched separately for the Broan 657?
A. The Broan 657 needs to be wired into separate switches in order to control the light and fan separately. It can't be done with a single switch, unfortunately.
Broan Fan/Lights Collection
Other Products In The Broan Fan/Lights Collection
50 CFM 2.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath...$35.90-$35.90(13)
100 CFM 4 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath ...$101.83-$101.83(1)
70 CFM 3.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath...$54.88-$54.88(12)
100 CFM 4.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bat...$126.30-$126.30(9)
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf