|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Element||Finned Steel Sheathed|
|Heater Type||Wall Heater|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
1500/3000W 240Vac - Model 194
Perfect for lobbies, entrance ways, vestibules or any area requiring high wattage heating. All models feature an energy-saving, built-in fan-delay switch, which allows element to warm up before fan starts, preventing cold air delivery. The fan also remains on as the element cools down to provide the most efficient use of the remaining warmth.
- Factory Wired For 3000W At 240V Ac - Easily Converts To Half-Wattage
- 100% Efficient Heating Element. Steel-Sheathed, Plate-Finned, Heavy-Duty Enclosed Heating Element Provides Heat Quickly And Quietly
- Steel-Sheathed, Plate-Finned, Heavy-Duty Enclosed Heating Element Provides Heat Quickly And Quietly.
- Adjustable, Built-In Heavy-Duty Disc-Type Thermostat. Thermostat Security Cover Included. Can Be Operated By Built-In Adjustable Thermostat Or Optional Wall-Mount Thermostat
- Manual Reset Overload Protection
- Internal Fan Delay Prevents Cold Air Delivery
- Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Steel Grille Louved To Direct Air Downward For Even Room Heating
- Durable, White Baked Enamel Grille Blends With Virtually Any Decor; Keeps Its Appearance After Years Of Use Even In High-Traffic Areas
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Complete Heater Assembly Can Be Easily Removed From Housing For Cleaning
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan High-Capacity Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 194
Our SKU: 194
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Broan 194 uses 240 volts which means it can be used in a residential bathroom, but manufacturer recommends you check with a qualified electrician to make certian your bathroom is large enough to handle the heat output.
Could these be used in bathrooms?
A. The Broan 194 uses 240 volts which means it can be used in a residential bathroom, but manufacturer recommends you check with a qualified electrician to make certian your bathroom is large enough to handle the heat output.
Broan High-Capacity Collection
Other Products In The Broan High-Capacity Collection
Wall Heater with Built-In Thermostat, 4000W$290.05-$290.05
Surface Mount Kit for High-Capacity Heaters$73.00-$73.00
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf