Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||16.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Traditional Single Handle Pressure Balance Tub and Shower Valve Trim
- Monitor® 14 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard®.
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- Temperature only controlled with handle.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- 120° maximum handle rotation.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Water efficient showerhead - 2.0 gpm.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Width: 7.5"
- Spout Reach: 7"
- Showerhead Width: 7.5"
- Shower Arm Reach: 16.5"
- Showerhead Shape: Round
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Spray Settings: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 9.015 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Bodysprays Included: No
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Diverter Location: Tub Spout
- Handshower Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: T60P410
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Traditional Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Traditional Collection
Traditional Thermostatic Valve Trim Less Valve
Traditional 6" Towel Ring
Traditional 18" Towel Bar
Traditional 24" Towel Bar
Traditional Plain Base Front Mount Flush Lever