|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Odin Collection pairs a clean, Scandinavian design with a wealth of cutting-edge technologies
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm and Tub Spout
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All necessary mounting and installation hardware included
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-57/64"
- Shower Arm Length: 15"
- Adjustable wall flange
- Tub Spout Length: 5-1/2"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tub quickly
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: T60475
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo is the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen and bath faucets and accessories. Inspired by nature as well as technology; by art in addition to architecture; by the past as well as the future; Brizo truly is fashion for the home. However, they draw their greatest inspiration from the richest yet most elusive source of all : our dreams. This belief is evident in their huge selection of kitchen and bath collections that feature cutting edge innovations such as SmartTouch, MagneDock, and H2OKinetic Technologies; as well as their partnership with fashion designer Jason Wu. Brizo, where fashion forward meets forward thinking.
LIFETIME FAUCET AND FINISH LIMITED WARRANTY All parts and finishes of the Brizo® faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta Faucet Company recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-877-345-BRIZO (2749) or by writing: Delta Faucet Company Brizo Product Service 55 E. 111th Street PO BOX 40980 Indianapolis, IN 46280 BRIZO HELP LINE: 1?877?345?BRIZO (2749) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Brizo faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.