Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||5.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Virage Single Handle Tempassure Thermostatic Tub and Shower Valve Trim with Single Function Showerhead and Tub Spout
Elegantly twisted forms create a hand crafted work of art for the bath. TempAssure thermostatic medium flow tub and shower; 7 3/4" solid brass, pull-down diverter tub spout. Valve cartridge flows at 8.5gpm @ 60psi; 6" square raincan showerhead featuring H20kinetics Technology®; 2.5gpm.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- Single function H2O Kinetic Technology® showerhead; 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI.
- Tool for showerhead to showerarm assembly provided.
- Decorative, cast brass showerarm and tub spout with slip-on feature.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Width: 7.5"
- Showerhead Width: 6"
- Shower Arm Reach: 5.5"
- Spout Reach: 7.75"
- Showerhead Shape: Square
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Spray Settings: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.5
- Product Weight: 9.130 lbs.
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Bodysprays Included: No
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Diverter Location: Tub Spout
- Handshower Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: T60430
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Virage Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Virage Collection
Virage Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Virage Toilet Tissue Paper Holder
Virage Wall Mount Towel Ring
Virage 24" Towel Bar
Virage Diverter Trim 3 Setting