Contact For Pricing
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer. You may also: Request a Quote
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||H2Okinetic|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the European Collection
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Shower Head Diameter: 5-9/16"
- Shower Head Height: 5-1/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to connect to standard 1/2" threaded shower arms
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- H2Okinetic: Brizo's proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don't clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: RP73718
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Matte Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo is the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen and bath faucets and accessories. Inspired by nature as well as technology; by art in addition to architecture; by the past as well as the future; Brizo truly is fashion for the home. However, they draw their greatest inspiration from the richest yet most elusive source of all : our dreams. This belief is evident in their huge selection of kitchen and bath collections that feature cutting edge innovations such as SmartTouch, MagneDock, and H2OKinetic Technologies; as well as their partnership with fashion designer Jason Wu. Brizo, where fashion forward meets forward thinking.
Brizo European Collection
Other Products In The Brizo European Collection
Euro 15" Shower Arm and Flange$31.68-$45.94
Two Metal Lever Handle Kit from the European Collection$34.52-$50.08
Volume Control Trim Only Single Handle Sensori fro...$116.71-$116.71
LIFETIME FAUCET AND FINISH LIMITED WARRANTY All parts and finishes of the Brizo® faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta Faucet Company recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-877-345-BRIZO (2749) or by writing: Delta Faucet Company Brizo Product Service 55 E. 111th Street PO BOX 40980 Indianapolis, IN 46280 BRIZO HELP LINE: 1?877?345?BRIZO (2749) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Brizo faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.