Traditional Slide Bar with 3 Function Handshower
Personal Hand Held Shower - Not a Positive Shut-Off. 69" (1753 mm) Metal Hose. Certified Dual Check Valve. 24" (762 mm) Wall Bar with Slide (Model RP36003 only) Not to be used as a Grab Bar. Not ADA compliant.
Hand Shower Features:
- ABS hand held shower with three spray patterns - not a positive shut-off.
- 69” (1753 mm) flexible metal hose.
- Certified dual check valves.
- 24” (762 mm) wall bar with adjustable slide (allows for adjustable shower height) - RP36003 only. Not to be used as a Grab Bar. Not ADA compliant.
- 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi (9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Hose Length: 69
- Showerhead: Multi Function
- Showerhead Flow Rate: 2.5
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Brizo Products
Our SKU: RP36003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Brass
- Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brushed Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The part number for the wall elbow supply with Brizo is Brizo RP62600 or RP36004.
what is the part number for the 90 degees wall attachment for the hose
A. The part number for the wall elbow supply with Brizo is Brizo RP62600 or RP36004.
The Brizo RP36003 is primarily constructed out of metal components, however the shower head is constructed with plastic components, with a non metallic gripping on the hand shower wand and internal components for water flow.
In addition to the shower head, what parts are plastic?
A. The Brizo RP36003 is primarily constructed out of metal components, however the shower head is constructed with plastic components, with a non metallic gripping on the hand shower wand and internal components for water flow.