We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Williamsburg Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Less Handles
Traditional faucet design is reminiscent of the grace and refinement of the past. Perfectly matches Williamsburg Classic faucet for coordinated bath suite. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.
- Roman tub valve. 8" – 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Valve mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 180° rotation.
- Hot and cold stem units shall be interchangeable.
- Valve shall be equipped with replaceable non-metallic seats which are contained in stainless steel lined sockets.
- All operating parts shall be replaceable from the top.
- Conventional installation kit adjusts to 1 1/4" maximum deck thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Overall Height: 5"
- Spout Height: 2.5"
- Spout Reach: 8.5625"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.25"
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 17.5
- Product Weight: 7.85"
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Handshower Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 6711-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued