Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Siderna Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Wall-Mount Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Siderna: Soft, flowing curves mimic the movement of cascading waterfalls, while stark, crisp lines ooze modern sophistication. Spout features hidden water efficient, laminar flow aerator. Grid strainer with overflow assembly included.
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting in 3 hole wall applications.
- Solid metal spout - 8 3/8" (213 mm) long.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90? (1/4 turn) rotation.
- 8" centers, 4" distance between holes.
- Recommend 1 1/2" hole size.
- Adjustable roughing in dimensions: 2 1/8" to 3 1/2".
- 1/2" I.P.S. inlets.
- Metal grid strainer with overflow included (RP60466).
- Optional grid strainer without overflow (RP60467) available.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI, 5.7L @ 414Pa.
- Handles attach to valve by use of magnets inside handles. No set screw required.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Spout Reach: 8.5"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 9.350 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65880LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Is this a "brushed" or "polished" chrome finish?
Does this require a rough valve?
Brizo Siderna Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Siderna Collection
Siderna Tissue Holder
Siderna Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - Two Independent Positions, One Shared Position
Siderna Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Siderna Hand Shower Multi Function with European Style Slide Bar
Siderna Rain Shower Trim Package