Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
RSVP Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Deck Mount Vessel Filler Faucet Less Handles
Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 3 hole applications.
- Widespread 6" to 16" centers.
- 5" (127 mm) long, 12 7/8" (327 mm) high rigid spout.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 12.875"
- Spout Height: 9.8125"
- Spout Reach: 5"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65790LF-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Does this include a drain?
Which drain assembly would go with Brizo 65790LF-LHP?
Brizo RSVP Collection
Other Products In The Brizo RSVP Collection
Metal Lever Handle from the RSVP Collection
RSVP Tissue Paper Holder with Optional Finials
RSVP Thermostatic Valve Trim Less Valve
RSVP Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread Less Handles
RSVP Roman Tub Filler Faucet 4 Hole with Hand Shower Less Handles