|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||TempIQ, SmartTouchPlus|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
Charlotte Electronic Lavatory Faucet with Proximity Sensor
Brizo 65685LF Features:
- Charlotte infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design
- Features SmartTouchPlus Technology, allowing water activation with a touch or hands-free
- Temperature Control Technology with electronic thermostatic valve
- Temperature sensing LED display
- High temperature limit stop
- Single hole installation
Brizo 65685LF Specifications:
- Overall Height: 7-3/8"
- Spout Height: 6"
- Spout Reach: 5"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
Brizo Smart Features:
- SmartTouchPlus™: Hands-Free Technology option that expands upon Brizo's SmartTouch™ technology. With SmartTouchPlus™, your entire faucet acts as a sensor so the water starts flowing instantly and effortlessly. It senses your presence within 4” and automatically shuts off within seconds once you remove your hands. It not only helps conserve water, it’s perfect for repetitive tasks like washing your hands, shaving, or brushing tasks. For tasks that require constant running water, simply touch the faucet and it will stay on after pulling your hands away. Touch it again and it will turn off. Switching between SmartTouch™ and SmartTouchPlus™ modes is as easy as tapping the faucet 6 times.
- TempIQ™: Brizo's TempIQ™ Technology lets you know via LED light color changes when the water coming out of the spout is at a temperature that you're comfortable with. Coupled with the ability to maintain that temperature without sudden changes and a scald guard which prevents the water from ever reaching a higher than desired temperature, this faucet will never leave you shocked by the temperature.
- Water Efficient Product: Flow rate of 1.5 gpm versus the industry standard of 2.5 gpm
- CA/VT Low Lead Compliant: Product meets California AB1953 and Vermont S152 Low Lead requirements
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65685LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Cocoa Bronze/Polished Nickel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo is the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen and bath faucets and accessories. Inspired by nature as well as technology; by art in addition to architecture; by the past as well as the future; Brizo truly is fashion for the home. However, they draw their greatest inspiration from the richest yet most elusive source of all : our dreams. This belief is evident in their huge selection of kitchen and bath collections that feature cutting edge innovations such as SmartTouch, MagneDock, and H2OKinetic Technologies; as well as their partnership with fashion designer Jason Wu. Brizo, where fashion forward meets forward thinking.
Brizo Charlotte Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Charlotte Collection
Double Robe Hook from the Charlotte Collection$61.02-$85.39
Tissue Holder from the Charlotte Collection$76.25-$106.74
24" Towel Bar from the Charlotte Collection$102.96-$144.11
Front Mount Tank Lever from the Charlotte Collection$61.02-$85.39
Towel Ring from the Charlotte Collection$64.84-$90.76(1)
LIFETIME FAUCET AND FINISH LIMITED WARRANTY All parts and finishes of the Brizo® faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta Faucet Company recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-877-345-BRIZO (2749) or by writing: Delta Faucet Company Brizo Product Service 55 E. 111th Street PO BOX 40980 Indianapolis, IN 46280 BRIZO HELP LINE: 1?877?345?BRIZO (2749) E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Brizo faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.