Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Tresa Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bridge Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
The design is reminiscent of a past era but the functionality is all about meeting modern needs. Includes optional decorative center hole cover. Mounts to 3" deck thickness; optional push button drain assembly or grid strainer available separately.
- Solid brass with one-piece cast brass waterway.
- 7" (178 mm) long, 8 3/4" (222 mm) high rigid spout.
- 1/4 turn handle stops.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90º rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats, operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 1 1/8" minimum - 1 1/2" maximum hole size.
- Models have 1/2"-14 NPSM supply hoses.
- Optional push button drain assembly (RP52487 or RP52488).
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 8.75"
- Width: 14.5"
- Spout Height: 5.5"
- Spout Reach: 7"
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 7.480 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65536LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Tresa Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Tresa Collection
Tresa 5.5" Soap Dispenser
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Single Handle
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Double Handle
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Cross Handles