Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Virage Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Vessel Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Elegantly twisted forms create a hand crafted work of art for the bath. Spout features water-efficient, hidden laminar flow aerator. WaterSense Certified:1.5 gpm @ 60psi, 5.7L/min @ 413kPa.
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 3 hole applications.
- Widespread - 6" (152mm) to 16" (406 mm) centers.
- 5 9/16" (141 mm) long, 12 11/32" (313 mm) high rigid spout.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Metal grid strainer with overflow included.
- Optional grid strainer without overflow (RP60467), push button pop-up with overflow (RP52487) or push button pop-up without overflow (RP52488).
- Accommodates up to 3" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 12.3438"
- Width: 2.3750"
- Spout Height: 9.5625"
- Spout Reach: 5.5625"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 9.150 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65430LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Virage Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Virage Collection
Virage Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Virage Toilet Tissue Paper Holder
Virage Wall Mount Towel Ring
Virage 24" Towel Bar
Virage Diverter Trim 3 Setting