We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Siderna Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Siderna: Soft, flowing curves mimic the movement of cascading waterfalls, while stark, crisp lines ooze modern sophistication. Spout features hidden water efficient, laminar flow aerator. Metal pop-up included.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- Widespread - 6" (152mm) to 16" (406 mm) centers.
- 6" (152 mm) long, 8 1/2" (216 mm) high rigid spout.
- Quick-Snap® installation.
- 1/4 turn handle stops.
- Control mechanism is a rotating cylinder ceramic cartridge with 90° rotation.
- Models have metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Flexible hose connections.
- Accommodates up to 2 1/2" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Handles attach to end valves by use of magnets inside handle. No set screw required.
- ADA Complaint: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 8.5"
- Width: 2.2031"
- Spout Height: 5.8438"
- Spout Reach: 6"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 8.000 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65380LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Siderna Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Siderna Collection
Siderna Tissue Holder
Siderna Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - Two Independent Positions, One Shared Position
Siderna Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Siderna Hand Shower Multi Function with European Style Slide Bar
Siderna Rain Shower Trim Package