|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles from the Vesi Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Vesi Low Lead Complaint WaterSense Double Handle Curved Spout Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
- The curve of the spout and crisp lines of the base create a striking contrast between fluid and structural design.
- Features curve spout.
- Mounts to 1 1/8" deck thickness.
- RP10612 mounting aid available for an additional 1".
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 4.25"
- Spout Height: 2.125"
- Spout Reach: 5.25"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65340LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Vesi Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Vesi Collection
Toilet Paper Holder from the Vesi Collection
Shower Valve Trim TempAssure Double Handle Less Valve from the Vesi Collection
7" Square Towel Ring from the Vesi Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Vesi Collection
Thermostatic Valve Trim Sensori Single Handle from the Vesi Collection