We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Providence Belle Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread Less Handles
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Providence Belle WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
Graceful lines and classic touches combine to match a more traditional style. 7" high arc spout for added convenience. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- Widespread – 6" to 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 1?4 turn stop may be removed for 180° rotation.
- Quick Snap® installation.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP10612.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Overall Height: 7"
- Spout Height: 4.75"
- Spout Reach: 4.75"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Product Weight: 7.700 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 6526-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
What is the number of the handles that go with this faucet please?
A. The Brizo 6526-LHP is compatible with the following Brizo handles: HK36, HK37C, HK37H, HK33C,and HK33H. After adding the faucet to your cart, you will be prompted with configuration options to help you select what type of handle you would prefer.
Brizo Providence Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Providence Collection
Providence Roman Tub Filler Faucet Double Handle Less Handles
Providence Single Handle Deck Mount Hand Shower with Diverter Less Handles
Providence Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim Kit Double Handle Less Handles
Traditional Thermostatic Valve Trim Double Handle
Providence Single Metal Accessory Handle