Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Providence WaterSense Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet Less Handles
A simple, classic design reflects the style and taste of the traditional at heart. 7" high arc spout for added convenience. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- Widespread – 6" to 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 1/4 turn stop may be removed for 180° rotation.
- Quick Snap® installation.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP10612.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Overall Height: 7"
- Spout Height: 4.75"
- Spout Reach: 4.75"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 6520-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Item description states "less handles", but when adding item to shopping cart the handles and related price does not appear. What is the cost for 2 handles for Brizo 6520-LHP?
Brizo Providence Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Providence Collection
Providence Kitchen Faucet Double Handle with Side Spray Less Handles
Providence Roman Tub Filler Faucet Double Handle Less Handles
Providence Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Side Spray
Providence Bar/Prep Faucet Double Handle Less Handles
Providence Single Handle Deck Mount Hand Shower with Diverter Less Handles