We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||Denmark|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Trevi Double Handle Wall Mounted Faucet with Metal Cross Handles
Modernistic design accentuates the simple lines and stark angles of the contemporary room. 6" long spout works beautifully with a vessel sink. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.
- Two handle Lavatory faucet for concealed mounting in 3 hole wall applications.
- 5 5/16" to 6 11/16" Solid metal spout.
- Control mechanism shall be of rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- 8" Center, 4" distance between holes.
- 1 1/2" Recommended hole size.
- Roughing in dimensions: 2 1/8" to 3 ½".
- 1/2" I.P.S. Inlets.
- For push button drain option, order RP6949570 with overflow holes or RP6949572 less overflow holes.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Overall Height: 2.6875"
- Width: 10.6250"
- Spout Height: 2.8125"
- Spout Reach: 5.3125"
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Product Weight: 8.050 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Cross
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 6516729
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued