We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Williamsburg WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
Traditional faucet design is reminiscent of the grace and refinement of the past. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability. Matching tub/shower, Roman tub faucet and accessories provide complete coordination.
- Two-handle lavatory faucets for concealed mounting on 3 hole sinks.
- Widespread – 6" to 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 1?4 turn stop may be removed for 180° rotation.
- Quick Snap® installation.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP10612.
- ADA Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- Overall Height: 3"
- Width: 2.6250"
- Spout Height: 2"
- Spout Reach: 4.75"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Product Weight: 7.442 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
Additional Brizo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Brizo Products
- Shop All Brizo Williamsburg Classic Collection Products
Our SKU: 6511-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze*
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued