Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Baliza Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Metal pop-up included. Spout features water-efficient aerator.
- Single handle lavatory deck faucet.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 5 5/16" (135 mm) long spout.
- 1" minimum - 1 1/2" maximum hole size.
- Metal pop-up included.
- Accommodates up to 3 1/2" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- Control mechanism - 28 mm ceramic disc cartridge with metal stem.
- Optional 4" escutcheon (RP61619) available.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 7.4063"
- Width: 2.4063"
- Spout Height: 4.3125"
- Spout Reach: 5.3125"
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 4.500
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 65005LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
What is the width of the base? What clearance is needed from the back of the base to the wall?
I would like to have a push drain assembly with this as opposed to the lift rod assembly. Is that possible?
Would this faucet work with Kohler's Yin Yang sink?
Country of origin?
Brizo Baliza Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Baliza Collection
Traditional Soap/Lotion Dispenser
Baliza Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray
Baliza Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread Less Handles
Baliza Roman Tub Filler Faucet Double Handle Less Handles
Metal Lever Handle Kit (Pair) from the Baliza Collection