|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Tresa Bar/Prep Faucet Double Handle
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Tresa Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Bar/Prep Faucet
Traditional yet timeless styling bridges the past and present.
- Two handle bar/prep deck faucet.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 6 3/8" (162 mm) long spout.
- Accommodates up to 3" deck thickness.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90º rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats, operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 11.5"
- Width: 7.0625"
- Spout Height: 8.1875"
- Spout Reach: 6.3750"
- Product Weight: 8.500 lbs
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 62936LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Tresa Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Tresa Collection
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Side Spray
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Single Handle
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Cross Handles
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Double Handle with Metal Lever Handles and Side Spray
Tresa Roman Tub Filler Faucet Double Handle with Metal Lever Handles and Personal Hand Shower