Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Tresa Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Kitchen Faucet
Traditional yet timeless styling bridges the past and present.
- Two handle kitchen deck faucet.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 9" (229 mm) long spout.
- Accommodates up to 3" deck thickness.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90º rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats, operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Eco Friendly: No
- Filtering: No
- Overall Height: 13.1875"
- Width: 8.3125"
- Spout Height: 9.625"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Product Weight: 8.500 lbs.
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Pre Rinse: No
- Pullout Spray: No
- Sidespray Included: No
- Soap Dispenser Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 62036LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Tresa Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Tresa Collection
Tresa 5.5" Soap Dispenser
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Lever Handles
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Single Handle
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Cross Handles
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread Bridge with Metal Cross Handles