|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Tresa Kitchen Faucet Single Handle
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Tresa Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Traditional yet timeless styling bridges the past and present.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 13 3/16" (335 mm) high, 9" (229 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge.
- Thin deck mounting aid to help secure product if used on thin sinks.
- Matching side sprayer available.
- Features Euro-Motion diamond valve-diamond embedded ceramic disc.
- One-piece Innoflex® waterways.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Eco Friendly: No
- Filtering: No
- Overall Height: 13.1875"
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Spout Height: 9.66"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Width: 4.75"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Spout Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Spout Type: Swivel
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Pre Rinse: No
- Pullout Spray: No
- Sidespray Included: No
- Soap Dispenser Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Euro-Motion Diamond Valve: The Euro-Motion Diamond Valve uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants. In addition to all of these benefits, Euro-Motion Valves feature an ergonomic motion that is better suited to accommodate innovative Brizo design.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: 61036LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brilliance Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo Tresa Collection
Other Products In The Brizo Tresa Collection
Tresa Bar/Prep Faucet Double Handle
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Side Spray
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Single Handle
Tresa Bathroom Faucet Double Handle Widespread with Metal Cross Handles
Tresa Kitchen Faucet Double Handle with Metal Lever Handles and Side Spray