We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 4, 8|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of premium grade stainless steel - providing durability and a luxurious appearance
- Installs in a drop-in configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Premium Grade Stainless Steel: Blanco sinks are constructed to the highest manufacturing standard in the world. Using only the highest grade steel, made to our specifications, these sinks feature a satin polished finish exclusively made in Germany. Put through an extensive polishing process these finishes are extremely consistent and luxurious in appearance, as well as being smooth, hygienic and extremely easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 12" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 28" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 12" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 35"
Variations of This Sink:
- 440276: This model
- 440274: This model with 8" depth
- 440278: This model with 10" depth
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: 440276
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Blanco Magnum Collection
Other Products In The Blanco Magnum Collection
Magnum Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink 3...$2,401.75-$2,401.75
Magnum Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w...$1,082.25-$1,082.25
Magnum Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Select Model Sinks$80.99-$80.99(2)
Magnum Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w...$2,921.75-$2,921.75(2)
Magnum Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w...$942.50-$942.50
Specifically, BLANCO warrants, to the original consumer, the ceramic cartridge, parts and the finish used in BLANCO faucets to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a "Lifetime," as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the faucet(s) are installed. If any such BLANCO faucet proves to be defective during the warranty period to the original owner, BLANCO will provide replacement parts free of charge at the location of the purchase.
This warranty does not cover ceramic cartridges, parts or finishes which have been improperly installed, damaged or subjected to misuse or abuse used in a location other than a residential kitchen or faucets which are scratched or scuffed due to the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other costs associated with the installation or replacement of the product/parts and is extended only to the original consumer-purchaser of the faucet.
BLANCO is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its faucets or ceramic cartridges, and its liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective material at the location of purchase.
BLANCO makes no additional warranties, expressed or implied, and any implied warranty including that of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranties set forth herein.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province to province.