|Basin Depth (Left)||9.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||16.5|
|Basin Length (Right)||12.5|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.594|
|Basin Width (Right)||16.813|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Disposal Flange Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of Blanco's SILGRANIT II material - making it durable and fade resistant
- Installs in an undermount configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Rear drain location increases workspace are in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SILGRANIT II: Crafted of 80% natural granite, this composite features the look and feel of natural stone and resists scratches, stains, chips and heat. Colored all the way through SILGRANIT II will not fade in direct sunlight and is impervious to household acids and alkalis. Advanced surface technologies ensure that it will be non-porous, easy to clean and an extremely hygienic workspace.
- Overall Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-5/6" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-3/5" (measured from back to inner rim to front inner rim on left bowl)
- Basin Length (Left): 16-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim on left bowl)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim on left bowl)
- Basin Width (Right): 16-4/5" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim on right bowl)
- Basin Length (Right): 12-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim on right bowl)
- Basin Depth (Right): 8" (measured from center of basin to the rim on right bowl)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 34"
Variations of This Sink:
- 440179: This model
- 440177: This model in Café Brown finish
- 440178: This model in Metallic Gray finish
- 440180: This model in White finish
- 440181: This model in Biscuit finish
- 441222: This model in Biscotti finish
- 441284: This model in Truffle finish
- 441469: This model in Cinder finish
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: 440179
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
I have purchased the Blanco 440179 in Cafe Brown. What products are recommended for cleaning the sink and to help retain the color?
A. Per Blanco's website: GENERAL CARE & CLEANING: Daily cleaning may be done with any non-abrasive cleaner (i.e. BLANCOCLEAN Composite Sink Cleaner). After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups. REMOVING STAINS AND MINOR SCUFF MARKS: Normal Stains ~ For stains, please use BLANCOCLEAN, along with a soft scouring pad. Stubborn Stains ~ A solution of 50% bleach, 50% water should only be used for tough, stubborn stains. Let the solution sit in the bottom of the sink for one hour; then scrub. Rinse well. Also, the use of Bar Keepers Friend (directions included on bottle) will help remove stubborn stains. Finally, clean with BLANCOCLEAN to put a protective coating back on the sink's surface. LUSTER: BLANCOCLEAN can be used to help bring back the luster. Follow the directions on the bottle. MISCELLANEOUS: To remove Calcium Deposits (a white ring around the bottom of your sink): use LIME AWAY To remove Adhesive Labels: use Acetone (nail polish remover) Note: Always test non-Blanco branded stain remover in a small, non-visible location WHAT NOT TO USE: 1) Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads, such as Steel Wool 2) Straight bleach 3) Commercial alkalis, such as ammonia and/or caustic solutions 4) Drain blocking chemicals that involve filling the sink with water Note: Always test non-Blanco branded stain remover in a small, non-visible location
What should I use on this sink when sealing the sink drain-plumbers putty or silicone?
What do i clean the granite sink with? and where do i purchase the product?
Have a Black Blanco 440179 and have lost the basket for the larger sink side. It was black do you have a replacement part for that particular sink in black
what is the part we need to connect our garbage disposer?
Can cleaning pads like the Mr. Clean Magic Scuff remover be used on the black composite granite sink?
What is the difference between basket 441090 an basket 441095 ? If I buy Blanco 440179, is there any difference between the 2 Silgranit basket?
Is the Blanco 440179 reversable?
Do you have this sink in a triple bowl?
I'm looking for a dish strainer for the smaller side of my Blanco sink. Can't find anything approx. 10.25" wide to fit the space. Suggestions?.
I just had a Blanco Silgranite 60/40 sink installed. Which cutting board will fit the smaller side?
I like the Diamond undermount 1 - 1/34 sink, but I need the smaller sink on the left side
Blanco Diamond Collection
Other Products In The Blanco Diamond Collection
Diamond 1-3/4 Basin Silgranit II Undermount Kitchen Sink 32" x 20 14/16"
Diamond Single Basin Silgranit II Kitchen Sink 33 1/2" x 22"
Diamond Double Basin Silgranit II Kitchen Sink 32" x 20 7/8"
Diamond 1-3/4 Basin Silgranit Kitchen Sink 33" x 22"
Diamond Double Basin Silgranit II Kitchen Sink 32" x 19 1/4"
Specifically, BLANCO warrants, to the original consumer, the ceramic cartridge, parts and the finish used in BLANCO faucets to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a "Lifetime," as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the faucet(s) are installed. If any such BLANCO faucet proves to be defective during the warranty period to the original owner, BLANCO will provide replacement parts free of charge at the location of the purchase.
This warranty does not cover ceramic cartridges, parts or finishes which have been improperly installed, damaged or subjected to misuse or abuse used in a location other than a residential kitchen or faucets which are scratched or scuffed due to the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other costs associated with the installation or replacement of the product/parts and is extended only to the original consumer-purchaser of the faucet.
BLANCO is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its faucets or ceramic cartridges, and its liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective material at the location of purchase.
BLANCO makes no additional warranties, expressed or implied, and any implied warranty including that of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranties set forth herein.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province to province.